Need to refocus?
If you’re looking for the right course to help your business with working more creatively, then we can help. If you work in a business within the Bradford, Calderdale, Craven, Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Selby, Wakefield or York districts you are eligible to claim European Social Fund funding of 40% towards the cost of our Higher Performing Workplaces courses.
- Choose course(s) of interest from the list below
- Submit an ENQUIRY form and tell us which courses you like the sound of
- Our team will come back to you with more information including training delivery methods, start dates and pricing
- Let us know your decision, we book you in with the training provider and activate the discount.
Eligible courses and training providers:
- Building Relationships Outside the Box - Lattitude7
- Business Skills to Enhance Performance – Brook Corporate Developments
- Combined Management System Implementation - Brook Corporate Developments
- Combined Strategy and ISO 9001:2015 Implementation - Brook Corporate Developments
- Commercial Awareness – Calderdale College
- Conflict Management – Calderdale College
- Creating and Enhancing Relationships - Calderdale College
- Creating High Performing Workplaces Employee Engagement Programme or Workshop – Pro-Development
- Creating High Performing Workplaces through Talent and Succession Planning – Pro-Development
- Culture – it’s how we do things round here! - Lattitude7
- Developing your Team – Calderdale College
- Dignity at Work – Lattitude7
- DREAM – (Driving Innovation, Resolving Conflict, Encouraging Equality, Advancing Wellbeing, Managing Relations) - University of Huddersfield
- How to be Resilient and Agile Leaders in times of Uncertainty – We Are IVE
- Innovation, Research and Development – Calderdale College
- ISO 9001:2015 Implementation - Brook Corporate Developments
- Lean Office and Services - Brook Corporate Developments
- Level Three Customer Service – Shipley College
- Managing and Improving Your Employee Relations – Lattitude7
- Managing Change – Calderdale College
- ME (My Excellence) and Unlocking Potential – Investors in Excellence
- Motivational and Engagement Skills – Calderdale College
- Team Building During Challenging Times – Pro-Development
- The Operational Excellence Programme - Centre for Management and Business Development Limited
- Workplace Enhancement for Increased Productivity - Brook Corporate Developments
Can’t wait for more?
You can download the full course information and find out more about the training providers here.
Other eligible course lists:
Not sure what courses you need?
We can provide free skills planning sessions and discuss funding available to financially support your business' training plans.