Remote working not working?
If you’re looking for the right course to help your manage and motivate your team, then we can help. If you work in a business within the Bradford, Calderdale, Craven, Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Selby, Wakefield or York districts you are eligible to claim European Social Fund funding of 40% towards the cost of our Higher Performing Workplaces courses.
- Choose course(s) of interest from the list below
- Submit an ENQUIRY form and tell us which courses you like the sound of
- Our team will come back to you with more information including training delivery methods, start dates and pricing
- Let us know your decision, we book you in with the training provider and activate the discount.
Eligible courses and training providers:
- Bite Size HR in a Day – Lattitude7
- CMI Level Five Award in Coaching and Mentoring - Centre for Management and Business Development Limited
- CIPD Level Five Employee Engagement (unit) - Luminate Education Group
- CIPD Level Five Reward Management (unit) - Luminate Education Group
- CIPD Level Three in Human Resources – Calderdale College
- CIPD Level Three Managing Employee Relations (unit) - Luminate Education Group
- CIPD Level Three Performance and Reward Management (unit) - Luminate Education Group
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills – Shipley College
- Developing the Workplace We Need for Today and Tomorrow: A HR Perspective on Achieving SME Business Goals – University of Huddersfield
- Fundamentals of Performance Management – Calderdale College
- HR for First Line Managers - Centre for Management and Business Development Limited
- HR for non HR Managers – Brook Corporate Developments
- ILM Level Three Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring – Shipley College
- Introductory HR Management and Practice – Calderdale College
- Learning and Development/Planning, Delivery and Evaluation – Calderdale College
- Level Five Coaching and Mentoring - Centre for Management and Business Development Limited
- ME (My Excellence) and Higher Performing Teams – Investors in Excellence
- Practical Performance Management - Lattitude7
- Practices and Principles of Effective Coaching and Mentoring – Calderdale College
- Recruiting the Right Way – Lattitude7
- Strategies for Building Effective Human Resources – University of Huddersfield
- Talent Management in Industry 4.0 - Lattitude7
- Workplace Wellbeing for Productivity - Brook Corporate Developments
Can’t wait for more?
You can download the full course information and find out more about the training providers here.
Other eligible course lists: Export and Innovation (International trade, sales, finance, logistics, supply chain) Empowering Leaders (leadership, management) Innovative Working (working relationships, customer services, business skills, creativity, team building)
Not sure what courses you need?
We can provide free skills planning sessions and discuss funding available to financially support your business' training plans.