Time to export?
If you’re looking for the right course to help your business with international trade, then we can help. If you work in a business within the Bradford, Calderdale, Craven, Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Selby, Wakefield or York districts you are eligible to claim European Social Fund funding of 40% towards the cost of our Higher Performing Workplaces courses.
- Choose course(s) of interest from the list below
- Submit an ENQUIRY form and tell us which courses you like the sound of
- Our team will come back to you with more information including training delivery methods, start dates and pricing
- Let us know your decision, we book you in with the training provider and activate the discount.
Eligible courses and training providers:
- Commercial Awareness, Marketing, Purchase and Supply - Lattitude7
- Export Fundamentals and Understanding – Brook Corporate Developments
- Finance, Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Distribution - Lattitude7
- High Performing Teams (sales training) - Harrogate Business Advisors
- Importing Fundamentals and Understanding – Brook Corporate Developments
- Lean Tools and Techniques – Brook Corporate Developments
- Tendering and Documentation, Business Culture – Lattitude7
- The International Trade Programme - Centre for Managemen and Business Development Limited
- Understanding and Introduction to Import and Export (including import and export procedures post transition) - Lattitude7
- Understanding Financial Management Tools and Techniques – Brook Corporate Developments
Can’t wait for more?
You can download the full course information and find out more about the training providers here.
Other eligible course lists:
Not sure what courses you need?
We can provide free skills planning sessions and discuss funding available to financially support your business' training plans.