WorldHost® Customers with Disabilities: Shipley College
WorldHost® Customers with Disabilities: Shipley College - 728
Give your staff the knowledge and confidence to cater for disabled customers’ needs sensitively and effectively.
Disabled customers are a huge market in the UK - worth an estimated £80 billion per year.
Shipley College's interactive programme teaches your staff crucial customer service skills that can lead to:
- A reputation as an outstanding service provider for disabled customers
- Increased revenue, repeat business, average spends and net sales
- Better communication between staff and customers
- Increased staff motivation, and therefore reduced staff turnover and absenteeism
- Higher quality assurance ratings and improved scores on sites like TripAdvisor
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
24 October 2019
Progression From Low Pay - Bid Opportunity
The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges (WYCC) is inviting applications for the delivery of training that enables low paid employed individuals progress within the workplace…
22 October 2019
Higher Performing Workplaces - opportunities to tender
The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges is seeking training providers to develop and deliver training programmes under its Higher Performing Workplaces (HPW) contract. The contract…