Vision Mission And Objective Setting Calderdale College - 166
This course will provide senior leaders with the tools and knowledge to set the strategic direction of their business.
Results for employees:
- Develop skills in strategic business planning
- Get an in-depth understanding of what is expected from senior leaders and managers
- Learn to lead strategically and evaluate your impact on your organisation
- Get a recognised qualification for your personal development.
Impact for employers:
- Senior managers with the ability to think and act strategically
- A broad selection of optional units to tailor the qualification to suit your organisations’ learning and development needs
- Promote a culture of organisational learning and development.
Please note, this course is also available to be delivered at employer premises.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
7 December 2018
Skills will be an 'integral' part of UK Shared Prosperity Fund plans
The Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP) is calling for the new UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) to exceed current funding guaranteed through EU funds.…
20 November 2018
Industry-based training programmes open for tender
As part of the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges’ drive to improve skills in the Leeds City Region, another eight opportunities for training providers to…