Vision Mission And Objective Setting Calderdale College - 166
This course will provide senior leaders with the tools and knowledge to set the strategic direction of their business.
Results for employees:
- Develop skills in strategic business planning
- Get an in-depth understanding of what is expected from senior leaders and managers
- Learn to lead strategically and evaluate your impact on your organisation
- Get a recognised qualification for your personal development.
Impact for employers:
- Senior managers with the ability to think and act strategically
- A broad selection of optional units to tailor the qualification to suit your organisations’ learning and development needs
- Promote a culture of organisational learning and development.
Please note, this course is also available to be delivered at employer premises.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
5 February 2019
Nav Chohan becomes Consortium Chair
Nav Chohan, Principal at Shipley College has been appointed as the new Chair of both WYCC and the Leeds City Region Skills Network. Nav replaces…
21 January 2019
The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges has a new home
And yes, it's still in West Yorkshire! The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges has officially moved to a new office location, signifying progress and positive…