Vision Mission and Objective Setting: Calderdale College
Vision Mission and Objective Setting: Calderdale College - 1224
This course will provide senior leaders with the tools and knowledge to set the strategic direction of their business.
Results for employees:
- Develop skills in strategic business planning
- Get an in-depth understanding of what is expected from senior leaders and managers
- Learn to lead strategically and evaluate your impact on your organisation
- Get a recognised qualification for your personal development.
Impact for employers:
- Senior managers with the ability to think and act strategically
- A broad selection of optional units to tailor the qualification to suit your organisations’ learning and development needs
- Promote a culture of organisational learning and development.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
8 October 2019
Wine School of Excellence: Certified training for the hospitality industry through The Skills Service
On a sunny Friday afternoon in York, we caught up with Gillian Tinney - Managing Director of the Wine School of Excellence (WSE). Newly contracted…
1 October 2019
Skills Cafe: Workshop announced for manufacturing businesses
The Skills Service is inviting SMEs working in manufacturing, advanced manufacturing and textiles to its next Skills Cafe on Friday 25 October. The event will…