Vision Mission and Objective Setting: Calderdale College
Vision Mission and Objective Setting: Calderdale College - 1224
This course will provide senior leaders with the tools and knowledge to set the strategic direction of their business.
Results for employees:
- Develop skills in strategic business planning
- Get an in-depth understanding of what is expected from senior leaders and managers
- Learn to lead strategically and evaluate your impact on your organisation
- Get a recognised qualification for your personal development.
Impact for employers:
- Senior managers with the ability to think and act strategically
- A broad selection of optional units to tailor the qualification to suit your organisations’ learning and development needs
- Promote a culture of organisational learning and development.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
6 January 2020
Have your say on skills and training in your business
As part of The Skills Service's ongoing research into skills and training opportunities and demand in the Leeds City Region, we would like to know…
10 December 2019
Reaching out to Construction Workers with Morgan Sindall
In November members of The Skills Service engagement team set up shop at Morgan Sindall’s exciting new construction project, Leeds Skelton Lake Services. Opening January…