Time Management: Calderdale College
Time Management: Calderdale College - 627
This course is aimed at individuals who find it difficult to work as effectively as they would like when having to juggle and prioritise a wide variety of activities in their working day and week.
The following areas will be covered under this course; however the content can be tailored to meet specific needs of the business:
- How best to manage a varied and diverse workload in the modern office most effectively.
- Time management techniques.
- Multi-tasking and planning effectively.
- Improving productivity through planning.
- Saving time at meetings.
- Personal action planning.
Results for employees:
- Increased working efficiency.
- Tools to develop yourself as an effective employee.
Impact for employers:
- Increased business efficiency and productivity.
- Employees equipped with the skills they need to perform.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
21 November 2019
Progression From Low Pay - Re-Tender
The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges (WYCC) is re-tendering for applications to deliver training that enables low paid employed individuals progress within the workplace and…
22 October 2019
Higher Performing Workplaces - opportunities to tender
The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges is seeking training providers to develop and deliver training programmes under its Higher Performing Workplaces (HPW) contract. The contract…