Time Management: Calderdale College
Time Management: Calderdale College - 627
This course is aimed at individuals who find it difficult to work as effectively as they would like when having to juggle and prioritise a wide variety of activities in their working day and week.
The following areas will be covered under this course; however the content can be tailored to meet specific needs of the business:
- How best to manage a varied and diverse workload in the modern office most effectively.
- Time management techniques.
- Multi-tasking and planning effectively.
- Improving productivity through planning.
- Saving time at meetings.
- Personal action planning.
Results for employees:
- Increased working efficiency.
- Tools to develop yourself as an effective employee.
Impact for employers:
- Increased business efficiency and productivity.
- Employees equipped with the skills they need to perform.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
18 April 2019
Joining forces with The Yorkshire Mafia to reach more businesses
The Yorkshire Mafia and The Skills Service have joined forces to reach more businesses in the Leeds City Region and unlock employee potential. The Skills…
1 April 2019
New Skills Catalogue launches at breakfast event
WYCC celebrated last week as its latest Skills Catalogue of training courses was launched at a breakfast briefing in Leeds. Over 100 delegates from colleges,…