Time Management: Calderdale College
Time Management: Calderdale College - 627
This course is aimed at individuals who find it difficult to work as effectively as they would like when having to juggle and prioritise a wide variety of activities in their working day and week.
The following areas will be covered under this course; however the content can be tailored to meet specific needs of the business:
- How best to manage a varied and diverse workload in the modern office most effectively.
- Time management techniques.
- Multi-tasking and planning effectively.
- Improving productivity through planning.
- Saving time at meetings.
- Personal action planning.
Results for employees:
- Increased working efficiency.
- Tools to develop yourself as an effective employee.
Impact for employers:
- Increased business efficiency and productivity.
- Employees equipped with the skills they need to perform.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
15 August 2019
Joint Venture college enrolment dates 2019
It's that time of year again. A Level and BTEC results are now out and GCSE results are next week. Don't miss out, make sure…
13 August 2019
Free workshop in York for the Hospitality and Tourism sector
Hospitality and tourism businesses in the Leeds City Region can benefit from the next Skills Café event hosted by The Skills Service on Thursday 26…