Time Management: Calderdale College
Time Management: Calderdale College - 627
This course is aimed at individuals who find it difficult to work as effectively as they would like when having to juggle and prioritise a wide variety of activities in their working day and week.
The following areas will be covered under this course; however the content can be tailored to meet specific needs of the business:
- How best to manage a varied and diverse workload in the modern office most effectively.
- Time management techniques.
- Multi-tasking and planning effectively.
- Improving productivity through planning.
- Saving time at meetings.
- Personal action planning.
Results for employees:
- Increased working efficiency.
- Tools to develop yourself as an effective employee.
Impact for employers:
- Increased business efficiency and productivity.
- Employees equipped with the skills they need to perform.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
14 June 2019
New project offers 'Skills Associate' opportunities
The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges (WYCC), is inviting applications from ‘Skills Associates’ to provide coaching for SME employers and their employees who are 'poised…
13 June 2019
Skills Cafe Launches for Digital Businesses
WYCC is launching a series of events to connect with key sectors in the Leeds City Region, starting with its first 'Skills Cafe' on Thursday…