Taking Your Online Sales To The Next Level Craven College - 354
Are you already selling online? This course will show you ways to grow your sales and profitability. Learn about the importance of customer engagement, explore the online and social media marketing options that you can utilise when selling online and take your business to the next level. It covers:
- Growth strategies and how to increase your sales levels
- UX – User experience and getting it right
- How to maximise profit levels from your online sales
- Growing & retaining your customer database
- Choosing which selling platform is right for your business
- SEM – Search Engine Marketing for increasing sales (PPC, PLA, content & marketing)
- Social media marketing for online retailers
There is no formal assessment for this course.
If your organisation is based in North Yorkshire it must be working in one of the following sectors to be eligible for funding through The Skills Service: manufacturing (except food), transport and logistics, digital and creative, business and finance, medical technology or retail.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
5 February 2019
Nav Chohan becomes Consortium Chair
Nav Chohan, Principal at Shipley College has been appointed as the new Chair of both WYCC and the Leeds City Region Skills Network. Nav replaces…
21 January 2019
The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges has a new home
And yes, it's still in West Yorkshire! The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges has officially moved to a new office location, signifying progress and positive…