Professional Marketing CIM Certificate Level 4 Kirklees College - 451
There are 3 units which will make up the Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing qualification.
- Marketing (assessed by examination)
- The role and function of marketing in some depth, as well as what influences the behaviour of your customers. You will be able to apply and adapt a marketing mix to satisfy customer needs.
- Integrated Communications (assessed by assignment)
- The many different ways of communicating with customers, both inside and outside the organisation.
Electives (choose 1)
- Customer Experience (assessed by assignment)
- Understand all aspects of your customers’ experience so that you can ensure you deliver expectations in a consistent way. Monitor and measure their satisfaction so that you can make appropriate improvements as necessary.
- Digital Marketing (assessed by assignment)
- How to apply practical knowledge, including the effective use of a digital marketing toolkit.
To achieve the complete Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing you must achieve the 2 core modules + 1 elective
You can study any of them as 'stand alone' modules and on achievement are awarded a Level 4 Award in Professional Marketing.
Ours is a blended learning model (a mix of face to face and online learning) so the plan is that:
Each 10 week module is delivered consecutively starting with 'Marketing'
For each module you will:
- Receive learning materials from us and CIM
- Attend college for 3, 2 hour evening sessions in each of the modules
- Receive online tutorial support
- Receive assessment support
CIM mark all the submitted work.
You will need to commit to around 10 hrs a week of study time.
As well as studying with us you also have to be registered with CIM. You pay a registration and then a fee for each of the modules which covers some learning materials and all your assessment fees. Full membership comes once you have achieved your qualification.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
5 February 2019
Nav Chohan becomes Consortium Chair
Nav Chohan, Principal at Shipley College has been appointed as the new Chair of both WYCC and the Leeds City Region Skills Network. Nav replaces…
21 January 2019
The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges has a new home
And yes, it's still in West Yorkshire! The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges has officially moved to a new office location, signifying progress and positive…