Microsoft Project Intermediate: The Knowledge Academy
Microsoft Project Intermediate: The Knowledge Academy - 1360
This one-day Microsoft Project Masterclass is designed to educate new and existing users on tips and tricks that can be used to maximise the outputs of Microsoft Project. This course will cover all versions of Microsoft Project within one, trainer-led classroom-based course.
As a project management software, Microsoft Project can be used to set up project components, for example as work tasks or recurring tasks. Therefore, throughout this course candidates will be given the opportunity to learn how to set up tasks, link tasks together, reassign resources, and how to use Microsoft Project in conjunction with resources and schedules.
After the completion of the course, provided all the correct techniques are used, candidates will be able to:
- Understand the basics of Project management methodology
- Create realistic schedules quickly and easily
- Use Project for managing resources on sets of projects
- Work with financial, time and resource constraints on projects
- Publish project information
- Project's reporting features
- Use Earned Value Analysis (optional) and other advanced features
- Use project data with other Office programs
- Customise Project for use within their company
- Use Project for handling sets of projects
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
8 October 2019
Wine School of Excellence: Certified training for the hospitality industry through The Skills Service
On a sunny Friday afternoon in York, we caught up with Gillian Tinney - Managing Director of the Wine School of Excellence (WSE). Newly contracted…
1 October 2019
Skills Cafe: Workshop announced for manufacturing businesses
The Skills Service is inviting SMEs working in manufacturing, advanced manufacturing and textiles to its next Skills Cafe on Friday 25 October. The event will…