Managing Change Calderdale College - 039
This change management course is suitable for anyone involved in change in the workplace. The course explores the things that happen before, during and after change. It offers practical tools to make potentially difficult situations more manageable.Change management course objectives: (change management course cpd accredited)
- Understanding of the impact of change
- Supporting and preparing for impending changes
- Managing others through changes in your workplace
- Getting buy-in; dealing with resistance
- Avoiding the 'tyranny of positivity'
- Managing your organisation through difficult changes
- Becoming an 'agent for change'
- Building and maintaining good working relationships
- Getting more creative with change solutions
- Gaining increased confidence and motivation in the workplace
Results for employees:
- Developed ability to manage change effectively
- Motivate co-workers throughout the change process
Impact for employers:
- Increased co-operation and collaboration in the process of change
- Improved workforce buy-in of changes
Please note, this course is also available to be delivered at employer premises.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
7 December 2018
Skills will be an 'integral' part of UK Shared Prosperity Fund plans
The Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP) is calling for the new UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) to exceed current funding guaranteed through EU funds.…
20 November 2018
Industry-based training programmes open for tender
As part of the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges’ drive to improve skills in the Leeds City Region, another eight opportunities for training providers to…