Managing Change Calderdale College - 039
This change management course is suitable for anyone involved in change in the workplace. The course explores the things that happen before, during and after change. It offers practical tools to make potentially difficult situations more manageable.Change management course objectives: (change management course cpd accredited)
- Understanding of the impact of change
- Supporting and preparing for impending changes
- Managing others through changes in your workplace
- Getting buy-in; dealing with resistance
- Avoiding the 'tyranny of positivity'
- Managing your organisation through difficult changes
- Becoming an 'agent for change'
- Building and maintaining good working relationships
- Getting more creative with change solutions
- Gaining increased confidence and motivation in the workplace
Results for employees:
- Developed ability to manage change effectively
- Motivate co-workers throughout the change process
Impact for employers:
- Increased co-operation and collaboration in the process of change
- Improved workforce buy-in of changes
Please note, this course is also available to be delivered at employer premises.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
5 February 2019
Nav Chohan becomes Consortium Chair
Nav Chohan, Principal at Shipley College has been appointed as the new Chair of both WYCC and the Leeds City Region Skills Network. Nav replaces…
21 January 2019
The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges has a new home
And yes, it's still in West Yorkshire! The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges has officially moved to a new office location, signifying progress and positive…