Leadership Skills Development Programme Calderdale College - 077
This non-accredited course in Leadership and Management is ideal if you're a mid-level manager looking to develop your skills in preparation for a senior management role.Each of the units studied focus on a specific skill set within which the following areas will be covered:
- Developing Critical Thinking
- Leading Innovation and Change
- Developing your leadership styles
Content can be tailored to meet the individual needs of the business.
Results for employees:
- Understand the role of a senior manager
- Take a critical and informed look at your own performance
- Understand how management theories and models influence management practice
- Develop your ability to critically review ideas and practices
- Carry out relevant research to inform the way you work
Impact for employers:
- Develop the senior leadership talent pipeline, for effective succession planning and less reliance on external recruitment
- Give prospective senior leaders the tools to understand and evaluate their own performance
Please note, this course is also available to be delivered at employer premises.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
5 February 2019
Nav Chohan becomes Consortium Chair
Nav Chohan, Principal at Shipley College has been appointed as the new Chair of both WYCC and the Leeds City Region Skills Network. Nav replaces…
21 January 2019
The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges has a new home
And yes, it's still in West Yorkshire! The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges has officially moved to a new office location, signifying progress and positive…