Leadership Skills Development Programme Calderdale College - 077
This non-accredited course in Leadership and Management is ideal if you're a mid-level manager looking to develop your skills in preparation for a senior management role.Each of the units studied focus on a specific skill set within which the following areas will be covered:
- Developing Critical Thinking
- Leading Innovation and Change
- Developing your leadership styles
Content can be tailored to meet the individual needs of the business.
Results for employees:
- Understand the role of a senior manager
- Take a critical and informed look at your own performance
- Understand how management theories and models influence management practice
- Develop your ability to critically review ideas and practices
- Carry out relevant research to inform the way you work
Impact for employers:
- Develop the senior leadership talent pipeline, for effective succession planning and less reliance on external recruitment
- Give prospective senior leaders the tools to understand and evaluate their own performance
Please note, this course is also available to be delivered at employer premises.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
7 December 2018
Skills will be an 'integral' part of UK Shared Prosperity Fund plans
The Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP) is calling for the new UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) to exceed current funding guaranteed through EU funds.…
20 November 2018
Industry-based training programmes open for tender
As part of the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges’ drive to improve skills in the Leeds City Region, another eight opportunities for training providers to…