ILM Level 3 Effective First Line Manager Calderdale College - 098
The ILM Level 3 in Effective First Line Management is aimed at new and aspiring managers who wish to develop their leadership and management capability. The course is ideal if you either have management responsibilities but no formal training, or you are serious about developing your abilities. It’s particularly suited to individuals seeking career progression, and managers who need to lead people through organisational change, budget cuts or other leadership related pressures moving into a management position in the future.
Each of the units studied focus on a specific skill set within which the following areas will be covered:
- Understanding Leadership
- Leading and Motivating Teams
- Understanding Self
- Managing projects, budgets and risk
- Managing change and performance
Results for employees:
- Gain a range of key management skills
- Put new skills into practice in your own role
- Build your leadership capabilities
- Motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
- Develop your leadership skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations.
Impact for employers:
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- Measurable results: workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to your business
- A broad range of optional units – qualification can be tailored to your organisation’s learning and development needs.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
5 February 2019
Nav Chohan becomes Consortium Chair
Nav Chohan, Principal at Shipley College has been appointed as the new Chair of both WYCC and the Leeds City Region Skills Network. Nav replaces…
21 January 2019
The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges has a new home
And yes, it's still in West Yorkshire! The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges has officially moved to a new office location, signifying progress and positive…