ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership And Management Craven College - 345
This course covers:
- How teams develop and become effective and the leader’s role in the process
- Understanding team roles and how to get the most from your team
- Differences and similarities between leadership and management
- Leadership styles and the effect on team members
- How communication works in organisations, (formal and informal processes)
- Verbal and non-verbal communications
- How to use effective questions and active listening to gather information
You will be assessed through practical activities designed to enable you to demonstrate understanding of the topics and your ability to apply the knowledge into relevant activity. You will also need to complete 3 assignments in addition to the training hours and you should expect to work on these assignments in your own time. As an estimate you should expect to spend at least 15 hours on assignment work.
If your organisation is based in North Yorkshire it must be working in one of the following sectors to be eligible for funding through The Skills Service: manufacturing (except food), transport and logistics, digital and creative, business and finance, medical technology or retail.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
7 December 2018
Skills will be an 'integral' part of UK Shared Prosperity Fund plans
The Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP) is calling for the new UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) to exceed current funding guaranteed through EU funds.…
20 November 2018
Industry-based training programmes open for tender
As part of the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges’ drive to improve skills in the Leeds City Region, another eight opportunities for training providers to…