Event Planning Level 2 Certificate Craven College - 348
This course is designed for those who want to develop knowledge and understanding of event management. It covers:
- Understand the events industry
- Understand the duties and responsibilities of an event planner
- Be able to produce an event plan for an event
- Understand the importance of security measures and Health and Safety at events
- How to evaluate and review an event
- Understand market research and market methods in event planning
- Understand the human resource planning requirements for events
- Communication and customer service at events
You will be assessed through a variety of activities including planning an event leading to the production of a portfolio of evidence.
On successful completion of this course you will receive an NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Event Planning.
If your organisation is based in North Yorkshire it must be working in one of the following sectors to be eligible for funding through The Skills Service: manufacturing (except food), transport and logistics, digital and creative, business and finance, medical technology or retail.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
7 December 2018
Skills will be an 'integral' part of UK Shared Prosperity Fund plans
The Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP) is calling for the new UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) to exceed current funding guaranteed through EU funds.…
20 November 2018
Industry-based training programmes open for tender
As part of the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges’ drive to improve skills in the Leeds City Region, another eight opportunities for training providers to…