Essential Skills for Supervisors: Calderdale College
Essential Skills for Supervisors: Calderdale College - 629
This course is aimed at newly promoted supervisors/team leaders or those who wish to build on their present expertise in any of the subject areas covered.
The following areas will be covered under this course, however the content can be tailored to meet specific needs of the business:
- How to be an effective supervisor.
- Communication skills including listening skills and questioning techniques.
- How to motivate your team and delegate successfully.
- How to spot bullying and promote a culture of dignity at work.
- The basic principles of managing discipline and handling grievances.
- Dealing with staff absences.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
24 October 2019
Progression From Low Pay - Bid Opportunity
The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges (WYCC) is inviting applications for the delivery of training that enables low paid employed individuals progress within the workplace…
22 October 2019
Higher Performing Workplaces - opportunities to tender
The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges is seeking training providers to develop and deliver training programmes under its Higher Performing Workplaces (HPW) contract. The contract…