Complaint Handling Masterclass Craven College - 349
There can often be a lack of confidence and reluctance when dealing with customers’ expressions of dissatisfaction. On this course we will take a fresh look at how we handle customer complaints, aim to build confidence, help staff to create a positive culture to seeking feedback within their organisation and encourage managers to praise staff for handling complaints well – viewing the feedback as a valuable gift rather than an annoyance.
This course covers:
- How we can view complaints positively and build confidence when handling them
- Investigate how we ‘ask’ for or pre-empt a complaint rather than avoiding a customer we know isn’t happy
- Judging the severity of the complaint and respond appropriately
- Methods of responding to a complaint proactively
- Identify the stages in the complaint process
- How to ‘enjoy’ turning the complaint around and winning back repeat business
- Objectively look at the culture within companies for handling complaints
There is no formal assessment for this course.
If your organisation is based in North Yorkshire it must be working in one of the following sectors to be eligible for funding through The Skills Service: manufacturing (except food), transport and logistics, digital and creative, business and finance, medical technology or retail.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
5 February 2019
Nav Chohan becomes Consortium Chair
Nav Chohan, Principal at Shipley College has been appointed as the new Chair of both WYCC and the Leeds City Region Skills Network. Nav replaces…
21 January 2019
The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges has a new home
And yes, it's still in West Yorkshire! The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges has officially moved to a new office location, signifying progress and positive…