CG Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level Two): Calderdale College
CG Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level Two): Calderdale College - 1689
The aim of the qualification is to further develop the introductory book-keeping practices and processes studied at Level 1 to enable candidates to adjust ledger accounts to take account of activities at the trial balance date which affect the production of an accurate trading, profit and loss account and balance sheet.
- Check and correct errors arising from inaccurate/incomplete/missing entries in the ledger and day books
- Provide for depreciation of fixed assets using ledger accounts
- Account for accruals, prepayments, bad debts and provide for doubtful debts
- Prepare individual accounts in purchase and sales ledgers
- Prepare purchase ledger control accounts and sales ledger control accounts
- Complete an extended trial balance.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
8 October 2019
Wine School of Excellence: Certified training for the hospitality industry through The Skills Service
On a sunny Friday afternoon in York, we caught up with Gillian Tinney - Managing Director of the Wine School of Excellence (WSE). Newly contracted…
1 October 2019
Skills Cafe: Workshop announced for manufacturing businesses
The Skills Service is inviting SMEs working in manufacturing, advanced manufacturing and textiles to its next Skills Cafe on Friday 25 October. The event will…