Basic Vehicle Maintenance Leeds City College - 380
- How to check the vehicles fluid systems (Oil, Coolant, etc.).
- How to remove and replace a punctured wheel.
- How to check tyres, lights, wipers, safety and the law.
- How to remove minor scratches and restore your vehicles paintwork.
- How to restore your vehicles trim.
- The course will be mainly hands-on, working on vehicles in the College’s extensive motor vehicle workshops.
- You will gain an excellent knowledge to maintain your vehicle and feel secure whilst driving.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
5 February 2019
Nav Chohan becomes Consortium Chair
Nav Chohan, Principal at Shipley College has been appointed as the new Chair of both WYCC and the Leeds City Region Skills Network. Nav replaces…
21 January 2019
The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges has a new home
And yes, it's still in West Yorkshire! The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges has officially moved to a new office location, signifying progress and positive…