Basic Vehicle Maintenance (Female Only) Leeds City College - 379
- How to check the vehicles fluid systems (Oil, Coolant, etc.).
- How to remove and replace a punctured wheel.
- How to check tyres, lights, wipers, safety and the law.
- How to remove minor scratches and restore your vehicles paintwork.
- How to restore your vehicles trim.
The course will be mainly hands-on, working on vehicles in the College’s extensive motor vehicle workshops.You will gain an excellent knowledge to maintain your vehicle and feel secure whilst driving.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
7 December 2018
Skills will be an 'integral' part of UK Shared Prosperity Fund plans
The Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP) is calling for the new UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) to exceed current funding guaranteed through EU funds.…
20 November 2018
Industry-based training programmes open for tender
As part of the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges’ drive to improve skills in the Leeds City Region, another eight opportunities for training providers to…