Assertiveness And Time Management Craven College - 357
- Ways of behaving (general and self-analysis)
- Achieving a win/win situation
- Think right – Speak right
- Using and understanding body language
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Compliments and confidence
- Appropriate objectives and how to prioritise them
- How to recognise the importance of effective time management to achieve objectives
- How to estimate the duration of tasks
- How to plan activities within constraints
- How to identify and minimise interruptions to planned work
- How to monitor the use of your own and your team’s time and review progress
There is no formal assessment for this course.
If your organisation is based in North Yorkshire it must be working in one of the following sectors to be eligible for funding through The Skills Service: manufacturing (except food), transport and logistics, digital and creative, business and finance, medical technology or retail.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
7 December 2018
Skills will be an 'integral' part of UK Shared Prosperity Fund plans
The Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP) is calling for the new UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) to exceed current funding guaranteed through EU funds.…
20 November 2018
Industry-based training programmes open for tender
As part of the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges’ drive to improve skills in the Leeds City Region, another eight opportunities for training providers to…