Adobe Premier Pro: Calderdale College
Adobe Premier Pro: Calderdale College - 766
This course is designed to offer the perfect introduction to professional video editing using Premiere Pro CC.
Learning how to use professional editing tools and workflows, learning the best set-up for editing a variety of video formats to deliver professional-quality video productions for TV, mobile devices and the web.
This course will cover the following:
- Using professional editing tools and workflows
- Mastering trimming tools and keyboard shortcuts for efficient editing
- Adding your own visual effects and titles
- Correctly mix and sweeten audio to give your productions the best soundtrack
- Colour correct and grade your edits
- Exploring the process of Dynamic Linking - work with your After Effects CC compositions directly within Premiere Pro CC
- Setting up for editing a variety of video formats without complicated conversions
- Delivering your project in the highest quality to Blu-ray, mobile devices and broadcast-ready deliverables using Adobe Media Encoder
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
10 December 2019
Reaching out to Construction Workers with Morgan Sindall
In November members of The Skills Service engagement team set up shop at Morgan Sindall’s exciting new construction project, Leeds Skelton Lake Services. Opening January…
5 December 2019
Join The Skills Service 'After Hours' This December
The Skills Service is holding a special Skills Cafe this December and it's an ideal time to join the team for a festive drink and…