Adobe InDesign - Introductory Calderdale College - 382
This course will introduce you to the page layout and design applications of InDesign. Teaching how to use InDesign to produce eye-catching, high-quality designs for print and the web, creating artwork and creative layouts from scratch and using various production techniques.
Starting with InDesign basics, you will build skills and confidence in navigating this application and using its key tools. You will become a proficient user of InDesign, able to create layouts from single pages to complex multi-page documents.
The course will cover the following:
- Navigating and adapt the user interface to suit your needs.
- Setting up and organise document grids, guides and baselines.
- Importing and format type and artwork.
- Using reviewing and proofing tools to output accurate results.
- Defining master page styles, numbering and chapter techniques that will significantly improve your productivity.
- Working with tables and formatting techniques to implement consistency throughout your products.
- Using colour, transparency and effects.
- Output to print, web and mobile devices.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
5 February 2019
Nav Chohan becomes Consortium Chair
Nav Chohan, Principal at Shipley College has been appointed as the new Chair of both WYCC and the Leeds City Region Skills Network. Nav replaces…
21 January 2019
The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges has a new home
And yes, it's still in West Yorkshire! The West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges has officially moved to a new office location, signifying progress and positive…