Adobe InDesign - Introductory Calderdale College - 382
This course will introduce you to the page layout and design applications of InDesign. Teaching how to use InDesign to produce eye-catching, high-quality designs for print and the web, creating artwork and creative layouts from scratch and using various production techniques.
Starting with InDesign basics, you will build skills and confidence in navigating this application and using its key tools. You will become a proficient user of InDesign, able to create layouts from single pages to complex multi-page documents.
The course will cover the following:
- Navigating and adapt the user interface to suit your needs.
- Setting up and organise document grids, guides and baselines.
- Importing and format type and artwork.
- Using reviewing and proofing tools to output accurate results.
- Defining master page styles, numbering and chapter techniques that will significantly improve your productivity.
- Working with tables and formatting techniques to implement consistency throughout your products.
- Using colour, transparency and effects.
- Output to print, web and mobile devices.
What West Yorkshire Colleges have been up to recently.
Read the News
7 December 2018
Skills will be an 'integral' part of UK Shared Prosperity Fund plans
The Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP) is calling for the new UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) to exceed current funding guaranteed through EU funds.…
20 November 2018
Industry-based training programmes open for tender
As part of the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges’ drive to improve skills in the Leeds City Region, another eight opportunities for training providers to…