This is a one day training course that will give you a good understanding of how search engines rank your web pages, how to identify the best keywords to target and how to implement a Search Engine Optimisation programme.
This is a one day training course that will give you a good understanding of how search engines rank your web pages, how to identify the best keywords to target and how to implement a SEO programme of on-page and off-page techniques.
Google controls around 90% of UK searches and over 70% worldwide. Understanding how to appear high in the results pages can be critical for a business.
This course will show you how to optimise your website to get high rankings in Google and how you can build your domain and page authority to assist in getting higher rankings.
Our public, 5 Star Rated, SEO Courses are run at Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds and Birmingham. We also run one to one and private group SEO Courses at your premises or at a location to suit you. Group booking discounts are available.
Search Engine Optimisation Course Topics are, Introduction to SEO, Keyword Research, Creating an SEO Action Plan, On Page Optimisation, On Site Optimisation, Off Page Optimisation, Measurement
This training course is ideal for anyone who wants their website to appear high in Google Search results.
You might have some experience of SEO, but it is not necessary for the course.
If you already have knowledge of the essentials of search engine optimisation then you might want to take a look at our Advanced SEO Course
- Run by an experienced digital marketer with over 8 years experience in running SEO campaigns for companies and agencies
- This course is limited to 6 delegates so you are guaranteed personal support throughout the course
- Convenient location in central Leeds, with parking and excellent public transport links.
- Course notes and support material
- 3 months online support
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Certificate of achievement
- Course rating (By delegates): 5 Star (see our Google Ratings)